SQM is the worldwide leader in Specialty Plant Nutrition, selling its products in 110 countries. SQM is the leader in production of potassium nitrate from natural origin, with the lowest Carbon footprint, chloride-free, and 100% water-soluble, allowing for increasing yield and quality of a variety of cash crops in greenhouses and in open field.
SQM Europe NV’s headquarters are based in Antwerp, Belgium. For further expansion of the Specialty Plant Nutrition (SPN) division of the company, we are currently looking for a:
Sales Manager Greece
• You will work from a home office in Greece.
• You are responsible for the sales and marketing of SPN products, first in Greece, later also including Balkan markets.
• You analyze markets and look for new customers, new opportunities and new applications.
• You provide training to customers and sales teams of distributors.
• You negotiate contracts, follow-up sales and payments and work towards targets.
• You work out business plans for the development in Greece and Balkan countries.
• You report to the Sales Director SPN in Antwerp. You work in close collaboration with the Antwerp office on orders, logistics, finance, marketing and technical support.
• Master degree in Agriculture/Agronomy or equal through experience.
• Min. 5 years’ experience in a commercial function in the agricultural sector, preferably in horticultural inputs. Knowledge of Plant Nutrition is an asset.
• Fluent in Greek and English, knowledge of other European languages is an asset.
• Management experience or knowledge of business economy are additional assets.
• Prepared to travel extensively in Greece and later on in Balkan countries, occasionally to Belgium or other European destinations.
• Ability to work independently, flexible and methodically, with an entrepreneurial approach. You are pro-active and you have the drive to take initiative.
• Very good and clear communication skills, oral and written. Excellent negotiation skills.
• Team player mentality.
A challenging job opportunity at a worldwide leader in plant nutrition. After training period, you will become the face of the company in Greece, and later also in the Balkan countries. The company will provide you tools to become a reliable partner for your clients and to further develop its business, in a cooperation with a motivated team. SQM offers a market competitive remuneration package, space for personal initiative, a high level of autonomy, and personal development possibilities.
Please send your cv and motivation letter (only by e-mail) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest February 10th.