Randstad Hellas, on behalf of its client YARA Hellas, is seeking an Agronomist. Yara Hellas has premises in Athens, Thessaloniki & Larisa so we will consider all the CVS received from these areas.
The suitable candidate will:
- Apply the principles of crop nutrition to support the sales team and customers.
- Be able to apply its agronomic knowledge to a wide range of crops, by developing and implementing crop programs based on local requirements and product ranges.
- Establish trials and demonstrations to support the sales of Yara’s offer and to develop new agronomic information.
- Actively support the implementation of marketing campaigns, such as participation in customer and farmer meetings and provision of agronomic input on marketing material.
- Contribute to both internal and external workshops and Sales & Marketing meetings.
- Understand and utilize the value of Yara’s agronomic tools.
- Contribute in Market Research and Analysis, such as Crop Segmentation.
- Keep regular contacts with local officials and key opinion leaders.
- Has a good understanding of fertilizer and relevant legislation / processes (such as codes of good agricultural practice etc.).
- Be involved in any potential new activity as defined by the Commercial Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in agronomy. MSc or PhD a plus.
- Minimum seven years of experience in applied agronomic science (such as agrochemical or seed companies, research institutions etc.).
- Experience on fields related to crop nutrition and precision farming is a plus.
- Experience and understanding of nutritional aspects of main Greek crops.
- Familiarity with computers and digital technologies.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Ability to travel in Greece and abroad.
If you want to APPLY for this job please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that after the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview.